So, Sarah from The Not Quite Military Wife tagged me in this post/game/thing like over two weeks ago, and as I have been doing very well procrastinating things lately, and this just happened to be one of those things. But this random person showed up this weekend and kind of took over my life. I got so much done! And getting around to this is one of those things that I’m getting to now!
1. You must post the rules
2. Answer the 11 questions
3. Create 11 new questions to ask people you’ve tagged
4. Tag 11 bloggers and link them to your post
Here are the questions that Sarah asked!
1) What have you learned from blogging?
That there is such a wonderful community of people out there and that you can make some great friends through people you meet blogging!
2) What is your number one tip or trick for new bloggers?
Just be yourself! You don’t see me posting lots of outfit pictures because my wardrobe on a daily basis is pretty boring. It would make for a not fun blog if I was posting about clothes, since I tend to wear the same things a lot.
3) What was your favorite place you have ever visited?
Toronto is number 1. Baltimore is number 2. I had a really wonderful sense of direction in Toronto, despite never being there before. Baltimore was fun, because it was a cheerleading competition in which my team did fantastic. Although I did go to NYC a few years ago, and that was fun too.
4) Where can we find you on a Sunday at 10 am?
In my living room waking up, going online and enjoying the last day of my weekend. Where should I be? At church with my friends!
5) What is your go-to comfort food?
Popcorn. It’s my ultimate favorite food. Either white cheddar or movie theater butter!
6) If you could go back to any time period in history, what would it be?
Probably the Victorian era.
7) What are your life goals for the next 3 years?
- Travel to a few new places
- Make a dent in student loans
- Sponsor a child
- Attend a blog conference
- Grow either cool & pretty things or a freelance business or some other type of business into something substantial enough to make some decent money out of.
8) What was the best thing to ever happen to you?
This is a tough question! Being Maid of Honor in two weddings last year to some super awesome ladies I am lucky to call my best friends! Graduating high school in the top 3rd of my class, graduating college are pretty high on the list too!
9) On a daily basis, what is your inspiration to get through the day?
Sleep? I guess knowing that at the end of the day I can get a good long nights sleep and feel rejuvenated to start my next day! Also, friends, family, and my pets are good inspiration too.
10) What is your favorite pair of shoes and why?
Probably these boots from Target (3ish) years ago. I love them, I wear them often, and they are pretty well loved. They have scuffs on the toes, and holes in the back and on the bottoms. (I actually pulled a little pebble out of the bottom of one of the soles the other day.) I’m thinking of going to a local shoe repair guy to see if there is anything that he could do to them to return them to their former glory.
11) If you were given 60 (responsibility free) minutes, what would you do?
If those responsibilities I was free of included money, I’d probably buy some of the fun items I’ve been eyeing on storenvy and etsy lately!
My 11 Questions:
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What kind of phone do you have?
- How would you describe your makeup style?
- Name one of your favorite books/magazines/movies/TV shows.
- On the other hand, what is one of your least favorite movies or TV shows?
- What are one of the first things you notice about others? (i.e. eyes, smile)
- What is your number one place you would want to travel to, if money was no object?
- What is one of your favorite recipes?
- What’s your favorite sport to watch?
- If money and time were no object, is there a hobby that you would like to learn and do?
Yes, I did add a couple extra peeps to my tagging list, for good measure. Or just because I couldn’t narrow it down.