I started this on October 20th, and did a check in on November 12th. With about 3 weeks left in 2012, I figured I would do another check in… before the end of the year when we will see how successful I was with my goals!
In progress goals will be in blue, finished or unobtainable goals will be in green.
- Read 2 books. – I finished reading The Power of Half by Hannah and Kevin Salwen. I need to read another! Luckily, I have a few started, a few books on my ipad, and a list of over 100 books to read.
- Give Mia, Lila, and Jordan their belated birthday presents, and buy Dan his. – I bought Dan his birthday present. I need to either wrap or get bags for these presents and bring them over to the kids I babysit. So this goal is one that is almost near completion. Haven’t really made any progress since my last check in.
- Post on my blog 3 times a week. – I feel like I’m doing well at posting multiple times a week.
- Open my etsy shop. – Check it out! YAY One goal completed.
- Get a job. – Multiple interviews. I’m trucking along with this one. But this one needs to be completed (as apposed to reading books) so I can pay off my loans.
- Visit Eileen and Kyle before they head to Alaska. – So I set myself up for failure with this one. I don’t have the money to take a trip, so unfortunately this goal is not going to happen.
- Start a little freelance business. – I have business cards designed and I printed them. I have a friend with a business who needs a website, so I guess I can consider myself having my first client? I’ve been working on my portfolio.
- Spend quality time with my friends here. -I’ve definitely been successful here. I’ve done dinners and gone to concerts with my friends here. I’m gonna call this goal good.
- Finish my room design/clean/reorganization/set up. – I moved a few pieces of furniture around. I can’t really do much more than I have as far as rearranging and cleaning since I don’t really have the money to go and buy new items for my room… like a bigger bookcase and storage for my etsy stuff.
- Figure out budget and start saving! -I haven’t really worked on this goal yet. I should probably wait until I have a job.
- Make 5 things (either food or crafts) I’ve pinned on Pinterest. – Doing well with this goal. I made the picture collage, I turned a shirt into a skirt, made eggnog pound cake, and made the artwork of my dog. So I’m 4/5 for this goal. One more item and then I can cross this one off!
- Visit Burlington! – Hmm. With my alma matter having finals next week, this is probably not going to happen before they are done for the semester.
Okay. 6 in progress. 3 finished. 2 unobtainable. And only 1 I haven’t started!