I just realized I never did post what I received in my February or March Birchboxes! I was on the waitlist and when I was able to join, I decided to just do monthly. I would like to do more for myself, and try to wear makeup more often, and just generally have a better beauty regimen. I figured this would be a way to work towards that.
February was my first box, & it included:
- colorescience pro – glow and go Travel Puff
- Eye Rock – designer liner
- Jouer – moisturizing lipgloss in Birchbox Pink (pictured above)
- Juicy Couture – Viva La Juicy
- Showstoppers – Designer Fashion Tape
- Color Club – Nail Lacquer in the Age of Aquarius (pictured above)
- Harvey Prince – Yogini
- Juice Beauty – Blemish Clearing Cleanser (pictured above)
- Lulu Organics – Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder (dry shampoo) (pictured above)
- stila – Smokey Eye Card
- Tea Forte – skin-smart teas (pictured above)
There are some items I can see using more than others. I’ve already tried the glow and go travel puff, and it seems light, but I like it so far. The Jouer lipgloss was probably my favorite item from February. I don’t really see myself using some of the other items I received that month.
I love the bluish/green nail color. I can see myself using the cleanser, dry shampoo, and skin-smart tea, and probably the smokey eye card.
Do any of you subscribe to Birchbox, or one of those other subscription companies?
I did not get paid to write this, I just wanted to share what I had gotten!