Here’s another installment of my Tuesday series!
- I love this post about blogging tips. Isn’t Kitty’s blog adorable? I love her cats and the fact that she is from Sydney! And here are some great advertising blog tips!
- Tami makes these adorable sloths! I want one.
- I’m getting into the spirit of the Olympic games! I love this necklace (that I want to make for myself) and I love these coloring sheets (I’d love to take into work and use with “my” kids.)
- Speaking of my kids I work with… I love these Popsicle bookmarks! One of our local banks has a summer reading program where kids can earn money by reading a certain number of books, and we are located very close to the library. I think it would be great to get the kids into reading with a combination of all of those things! I also bet this book would be great for use with the kids. It seems like a great book about crafting with kids!
- I’m pretty sure that Charlie would be happy as a clam in mud if I made him these tuna frozen cat treats. It’s been humid here lately. I will have to make him some ASAP!
- Oh, going back to the kids I work with… (yeah, I love my kids, that are not really mine, but whatever) I love these 4th of July pops! We actually cook/make healthy food with them for snack once a week, and I’m betting these would be a huge hit!
- Oh, I also want to make a bunch of these shoe tie practice boards for them since we have a whole bunch that don’t know how to tie their shoes.
- I’m not sure about Potato Chip Brownies but they do kinda look good! They could be a totally unhealthy desert after a delicious and more healthy blueberry pizza! And a Lemon Shake Up for a beverage!
- I also want to make these awesome things. Cute embroidered bobby pins and some cute bracelets! (Just a heads up, the bracelet tutorial is in Dutch.)
- Eventually sometime when I’m not broke, I want to go to a blog conference. (I know I talk about this a lot.) I’m super jealous of the people that were just at Haven! Chelsea did her first vlog and talked about Haven.. Super jealous!